INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hairstyle  (Read 1362 times)

Flobalob

Hairstyle
« on: February 25, 2003, 05:05:10 pm »

I just got 9.0.120.
Previously, when I had selected the songs I wanted, I would just double click in the display area to go into full screen mode to see the artwork as the songs played, then double click anywhere on the screen to get back to internal mode.
Now, however, when I double click, it toggles through 'hairstyle' mode.

I would like to not see the hairstyle mode. Is this possible? I know I can just press esc on the keyboard but this is inconvenient in my setup.

Thanks in advance

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Hairstyle
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2003, 04:14:36 am »

We're still trying out ideas.  We'll provide a way to turn it off in the next week or two.

DocLotus

• Retired and; Loving It!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2003, 05:24:10 am »

Turn off option... Great!!
MC... Latest version, 1 Mini PC, w/ Server.
TV... USA, ZIP 77036, Std view, Full screen, Not detached, Silicon Dust Guide, OTA, ATSC 1.
MC Audio... Realtek HD 7.1, MP3 Ext, Basic playback.
MC Control... Key, Mouse w/ G HUB.
Windows... 10 Pro, 64 bit, All MS updates.
Hardware... Beelink AMD GR5 Pro Mini PC, 16GB memory, 3 internal HDD's w/ 4.5 TB storage, 8 TB external storage.
1 SiliconDust HD HomeRun Connect Quatro, 1 SiliconDust HDHomeRun Flex Quatro, Amped Antenna w/ splitter.

Flobalob

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2003, 03:13:35 pm »

Yeeeaaah
It's already fixed with todays 9.0.121

Thanks

hchico

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 06:24:55 pm »

Where is version 9.0.121??  I just got 9.0.120, and I am hating the toggle hairstyle thingy.  I see that Flobalob says it's fixed with 121, but when I go to help>check for updates, it won't find any.  

Any help please?  Thank you very much.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 03:11:14 am »

Please see the first thread.

It's on 9.0.122 now.

hchico

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2003, 06:23:12 am »

Hi, when you say read the first thread, do you mean the one that says that in two weeks there'll be a solution for download? Thanks for the answers and the patience.

JimH

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2003, 07:00:27 am »

Each build is announced here first.  After we think it's safe, we move it to the downloads page.

So today, the latest beta, is 9.0.122.  It is (right now) in thread #2 above.  See the first message and click on the ftp link to download it.

Si usted habla espanol o portuguese, estan algunas otras aqui qui habla el mismo.

DavidH

• too  much coffee....
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2003, 06:36:12 am »

I just started using 9.0.123 and I can't say anything has improved for me with Hairstyle.  It keeps coming back and I don't want to use it.

I use Media Center on a server attached to my AV system and remotely control it via WebRemote.  Whether I'm playing audio (with a custom visualization) or video, it's keeps jumping back to HairStyle when I select a new file to play, even though I've toggled it out of Hairstyle mode.

I can certainly wait patiently for a few weeks for an official "turn hairstyle off forever" option, but this thread started to sound like everyone had their HairStyle issues fixed and it was going to stay as is.  Please no.  :-/
Pages: [1]   Go Up