INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help finding instructions on how to build a playlist in MC 30 for Mac  (Read 260 times)

Brian Stack

Hello,

I'm quite new to MC 30, long time iTunes/Music user, and not tech savvy. I just adopted MC 30 and am having trouble with building playlists. I could use some help finding instructions on playlist for building and deleting. I appreciate any help offered.

Thanks
Brian

Brian Stack

bump

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

You could start with action window (lower left. see the image)  and follow the instructions to create your first playlist.

You can also right click your file and select Send to ==> Playlist and choose to create new playlist or add that file to an existing playlist

After you have created your playlist you can drag and drop any files to it (I'm on windows so hopefully drag & drop works on Mac MC...).

Playlists can be found in the left tree under Playlists root item. There you can also create or delete playlists or remove items from particular playlist.

AudibleImagery

• Junior Woodchuck

Hello,

I'm quite new to MC 30, long time iTunes/Music user, and not tech savvy. I just adopted MC 30 and am having trouble with building playlists. I could use some help finding instructions on playlist for building and deleting. I appreciate any help offered.

Thanks
Brian

What kind of playlist are you trying to build? I might be able to help
Pages: [1]   Go Up