More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows

NEW: Amazon Prime Video

(1/4) > >>

JimH:
cncb / Craig has added Amazon Prime Video in the last build (73):

Visit Options > Theater View. 

There is a new Prime Video entry in the Add menu for Theater View, Items to Show.

- Press '0' to switch profiles.
- Press '1' to go to the My Stuff page.
- Press '2' to go the Movies category page.
- Press '3' to go the TV category page.

- The play/pause remote button or OK on the player screen will play/pause.  Right/left skips forward/back and up/down controls the volume.  Stop button exits player.

Amazon Prime Instructions
Tools > Options > Theater View

Items to Show > Add
At the bottom of the list is Amazon Prime

NOTE:  This may only work in the U.S. for now.  Please report any problems.  [Edit -- see this thread for Amazon outside the U.S. -- it's working in the UK]  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,135316.0.html

Requires the Edge Browser control.  MC Options > Tree & View > Browser > Edge 
It doesn't require the Edge Browser itself.

1maynard:
That is great, I will check it out tomorrow. Now if we could just get YouTube TV to work, I would be really happy. I could quit using my Roku Box. Thank You all.

cncb:
Note that this is still in its early stages, so not everything is working.  The first step after you launch Prime Video in Theater View is to log in to your Amazon account (with mouse/keyboard).

BillT:
It seems to be working in the UK, albeit on the amazon.com site, but I can't get off the amazon page. Escape works with Netflix but I can't find any key press which works with Amazon

JimH:

--- Quote from: BillT on March 08, 2023, 05:10:43 am ---It seems to be working in the UK, albeit on the amazon.com site, but I can't get off the amazon page. Escape works with Netflix but I can't find any key press which works with Amazon

--- End quote ---
The Green Button on an MC Remote does it.  Also try F11 a few times on a keyboard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version