More > JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows

NEW: Amazon Prime Video

<< < (2/4) > >>

1maynard:
I had the same issue as BillT when I tried it last night. I was using my laptop to try it out. I just tried it again and F11 takes you back to the menu page. Other than that Amazon Prime seems to work ok. Thanks, again for adding this great feature.

JimH:
Some nice changes for Prime are in build 74:  https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,135354.msg937544.html#msg937544

Bjorn:
Does it support surround sound? That's something I'm not getting with the Amazon Prime app used in W10.

JimH:

--- Quote from: Bjorn on March 10, 2023, 07:30:45 am ---Does it support surround sound? That's something I'm not getting with the Amazon Prime app used in W10.

--- End quote ---
If you use WDM, then MC can process the sound from a browser or any other application.  Look at DSP Studio in MC.  Try the Wiki if you need help.

Bjorn:

--- Quote from: JimH on March 10, 2023, 07:43:28 am ---If you use WDM, then MC can process the sound from a browser or any other application.  Look at DSP Studio in MC.  Try the Wiki if you need help.

--- End quote ---
The browser will not support surround from any of these streaming (Amazon or Netflix) services.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version