INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some SACD ISO imports missing the 1st track, but duplicated as last track  (Read 221 times)

not_fer

Hi.
I have a similar issue than the one in the following topic on the Mac https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,134810.0.html

Some of my SACD iso files are not showing the 1st track. But the last one is duplicated. See attached image.
iso;1 is being identified as the last track.

I deleted the JRSidecar files in the folders and deleted the files from my library. After importing the folders back to the library, they still show the same issue on track #1. And they also show my previous tags. Even if the JRsidecar file from the folder where the SACD iso was deleted.

Some of the recent changes I made were to move the folders from my local PC to a NAS (I used the "Update Database" option from "Rename, Move & Copy Files"  to change the path to the new location. MC is still runing in the same Windows PC.
I also updated to MC30 from MC28.

But, if on MC28 I delete the SACD iso files from my library and import them again, they show correctly. See also attachment.
It seems that the library in MC30 is still holding some info from the previous time the files were in the library.

Pages: [1]   Go Up