INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem importing new files  (Read 188 times)

Captor

• Citizen of the Universe
Problem importing new files
« on: March 15, 2023, 01:17:54 pm »

Hi,
When I import new files, that never been on the hard drive before, they are not to be find among the other audio files. Sometimes I can find them in "Recently imported" but not always. If I find them there then I can start to play from there and they will move to the correct place among the audio files.

The importing process is showing something like this: Adding Files (58 files in this case, 5 CD´s) > Getting Cover arts > Analyzing Audio 10 of 12 > Imported 0 files! Also showing very strange numbers. First 57 files, then 10 of 12, and then 0 imported! MC has import them but is not showing them even if MC is saying 0 files imported..

Then later when decided to remove that singer I get the message 58 files was removed... But 0 Were Imported according to the first message.

So I wonder what is going on? I have done this many times with the older MC´s with no problem at all. Is this a MC30 problem?

BR
Captor
JRiver for music

Captor

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Problem importing new files
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 12:27:27 pm »

Am I the only one having this problem? I have noticed now that the CD shows up in Recenlty Imorted but not in the list above. Than if I activate 4-5 songs in the Recently Imported list then finally the CD jumps up to the artist list. Is that a normal behavior that i have to accept with MC30?
JRiver for music
Pages: [1]   Go Up