INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tree and View Setting  (Read 788 times)

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
Tree and View Setting
« on: February 27, 2003, 10:20:39 am »

Since installing the latest version of MC, I have been unable to set up the tree and view setting by removing items that I do not wish to be displayed.  Can someone please tell me for example how  to have only Name, Artist, Bitrate, and Duration to display?
Thanks for any help.  Joe Karnes

Media Center Registered 9.0.121 -- C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Pentium II 448 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 392 MB, Free - 149 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 5.82 (xpsp1.020828-1920) / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 (xpsp1.020828-1920)
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1145 (xpsp2.021108-1929) / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive D:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Drive E:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: Yes /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: No /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  Drive D: HP       CD-Writer+ 9700k   Addr: 1:0:0  Speed:6  MaxSpeed:16  Use MJ Engine:Yes
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: Yes /  Normalization: None

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tree and View Setting
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 01:52:54 pm »

Joe,

If you right click on the columns in a view scheme you can select which columns you wish it to display...

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 02:33:24 pm »

Adam, thank you for your reply and suggestion. By right clicking  I have tried to select the items I want to remain.  The problem is that after I make the selection and go to another playlist or artist from library etc. the setting I have selected does not remain.  It all ways goes back to what I assume is the default setting.  
Thank you, Joe Karnes

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 02:56:45 pm »

Joe,
If it's the sticky view you're having trouble with, it's still a work in progress and will be for a few builds.

Tonight's build fixed some problems.

Greetings to Texas and to the goats.

Jim

Joe Karnes

• World Citizen
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 03:16:46 pm »

Thank you Jim H., our snow and ice storm has melted out now and I find that I have a bunch of new little white kid goats.  They kinda blended in with the back ground the last few days.  Appreciate the product and the help.  Thank you, Joe Karnes
Pages: [1]   Go Up