INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Task-Bar  (Read 387 times)

Ignoramus

• Recent member
Task-Bar
« on: March 20, 2023, 08:21:47 am »

I have the Windows task-bar hidden, with a keyboard shortcut to reveal it where necessary. Is there a way, to get the Media Center to display full screen, and not leave a margin at the bottom, where the taskbar would have been? I've searched the settings without any luck.

terrym@tassie

• MC Beta Team
  • Galactic Citizen
Re: Task-Bar
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 03:44:47 pm »

Can you post a screenshot showing your issue, I've attached a fullscreen snip of one of my systems (Windows 10) with the taskbar hidden at the bottom of the screen and MC30 maximized.
I can't see any margin, MC30 fills the entire screen.

Terry
" I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." -Jerome K. Jerome

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2023, 10:44:23 pm »

Open MC in Standard View then grab the bottom of the MC Window and drag it down to the bottom of the screen, once MC is filling the whole screen it will remember that and always open "Full Screen" instead of "Windowed".

N.B. You may need to hit the "Resize Window Button" before dragging the bottom of the MC Window down
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html

eve

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2023, 09:59:28 am »

I have the Windows task-bar hidden, with a keyboard shortcut to reveal it where necessary. Is there a way, to get the Media Center to display full screen, and not leave a margin at the bottom, where the taskbar would have been? I've searched the settings without any luck.

Odd. You should just be able to maximize. I use buttery taskbar too (assuming that's how you've got this setup) without issue.
I spun up a fresh windows install a few days ago, added buttery and installed JRiver, everything has been the right size.

Buttery is a f*ckin lifesaver for OLEDs. No idea how that isn't just built into Windows.  ::)

zybex

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2023, 10:20:03 am »

From Buttery's instructions:

"Make sure to set your taskbar to auto-hide. Although we won't be using the taskbar-appears-on-cursor-hover element of this feature, it is essential for a happy, positive experience. If you don't do this, you'll end up with a huge, unusable gap where the taskbar would be. Auto-hide makes this gap tiny."
Pages: [1]   Go Up