INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disappearing options in Smartlist function when "Audio Only" view selected.  (Read 269 times)

Craig Shipley

• Recent member

When I upgraded to MC30 way back when, I noticed that when creating an audio Smartlist, under Modify Results section and selecting "Sort By", I no longer had the four selections in the lower right hand corner of the box (Add/Remove/Remove All/Preset). This annoyed me as I had created a couple of presets that I use all of the time. Finally having a few spare cycles, I decided to reinstall the latest MC30 and, wonder of wonders, with a clean configuration the four selections were back! I recreated my presets, tried it out and they worked! Problem solved. Not so fast, somewhere in the course of restoring my settings, changing the font style and size and selecting a skin that is better suited to my old vision, those four selections disappeared again. Drat! So I backed out the changes one by one. When I undid the "Audio only" selection under "View", the selections are back! Since all i use MC30 for is audio, I would sure like to be able to operate in "audio only" view and have my presets available. For now, I'll keep the view as-is but maybe this can be fixed in a future update? Thanks!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!

Do you mean the OK, Cancel, Apply, Help buttons at the bottom of the dialog?

If you resize horizontally do they appear?

Looking at the code I can't see what would ever make them go away.

You could maybe provide me a library backup to test.  I'm matt at jriver.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

Craig Shipley

• Recent member

Do you mean the OK, Cancel, Apply, Help buttons at the bottom of the dialog?

If you resize horizontally do they appear?

Looking at the code I can't see what would ever make them go away.

You could maybe provide me a library backup to test.  I'm matt at jriver.

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Thank you for responding. I just tried toggling between the two modes again (all modes/audio only) to confirm the problem in the "New Smartlist" dialog box and now it works OK. Tried it several times, still OK. Don't know what to tell you, it was broken and now it isn't. Freakin' gremlins, always making me look dumb.  :-[

Regards,
Craig
Pages: [1]   Go Up