INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing Now Problems  (Read 283 times)

paruggeri

• Recent member
Playing Now Problems
« on: March 29, 2023, 11:56:17 am »

Hello,

I have searched the forums, but I am still lost. I have JRiver Media Center 30 for Windows. My laptop is a Dell Alienware XRT-12. I have my main zones and then three other zones using Sonos. (My son's room, excercise room, Garage).  I use JRiver for control and not the Sonos App. It is more for convenience and background music than sound quality. Here is my issue. I select "Excercise Room" from the panel, for example. Then, I go through my library and add any tracks that I want to play during my workout to "Playing Now." I hit play when done. JRiver plays continuously (what I want) for about three songs and then stops.  If I try and restart Playing Now it erases all tracks from Playing Now except the track just played. If I add all tracks to "Playing Now" and hit "Play Shuffled" it will only play one song and then stop. Playing  Now is also erased. I simply want everything added to Playing Now to play without stopping when I hit play. I would also like the shuffle feature to work.  I am truly grateful for any help. I am lost.

Thanks!

Pete
Pages: [1]   Go Up