INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover art issues with iPhone audio apps (Re-post Originally from Mac Forum)  (Read 1801 times)

VinBob

• Junior Woodchuck

Hi All,

Was wondering if someone can help point me in the right direction. I am streaming nicely to my DAC streamer from JRiver running on my mac but for some reason, the artwork looks very pixelated and low resolution in comparison to when I was using other streaming DLNA/UPNP media server tools such as Twonky or MinimServer. Apps I am having issues with are the Auralic Lightening DS and Linn and Linn Kazoo apps.

I have to believe that JRiver is doing something as I have never had this issue before and all of my music files are tagged with decent sized images and has not been an issue until now.

Is there something I need to set somewhere so that I can get the right quality cover image displayed?

Truly appreciate the help in advance!

Cheers,
Vin.

VinBob

• Junior Woodchuck

Anyone kindly have any thoughts/ideas on how to solve this issue with the cover art being low resolution on my iPhone apps?

Thanks in advance...

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

What is the server?  If it's MC, what version?  More specific details about your setup might help.

We had a similar issue about a year ago that was fixed. 

VinBob

• Junior Woodchuck

I am using a Mac-Mini (late 2012) running Mac OS Catalina and using Media Center v30.0.87 as my media library and streamer.

Anything else I can provide with my setup to help?

Thanks and appreciate any help/support in resolving this as getting the images to appear properly, would allow me to move to Media Center as my media library streaming tool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up