INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shortcuts / Lights Out  (Read 308 times)

Snix

• Recent member
Shortcuts / Lights Out
« on: April 09, 2023, 11:59:25 pm »

Hi, I have plenty of DVD resolution files and my main computer monitors are now 4k. So full screen isn't that great even with JRVR and I prefer to watch at say 200 or 300% zoom from original. I know there is a popup menu to adjust the zoom, and also shortcuts to zoom in by 1% increments; but is there a way to zoom in bigger steps? Say 50% or 100% each time? PotPlayer for example just uses number keys to zoom in in big increments.

Another thing, I have three monitors and watch on the centre one. So far I have to turn the left and right monitors off when watching; is there an easy way to blank out the other screens other than the active one? One example is the photo software Lightroom, press L when previewing an image, and the other monitors will darken (in steps).

Thank you.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Shortcuts / Lights Out
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2023, 01:15:07 am »

You can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.  I believe your setting is saved for future viewing.

Snix

• Recent member
Re: Shortcuts / Lights Out
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2023, 06:21:15 pm »

Thanks Jim, I don't have a mouse, nor a mouse wheel! I use a Wacom tablet and Shuttle Pro scroll wheel, and neither of them zoom. I'll play with each their settings to see if it can be programmed in.

You can zoom in and out with the mouse wheel.  I believe your setting is saved for future viewing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up