INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I print the album images from MC?  (Read 332 times)

baldo

• World Citizen
How do I print the album images from MC?
« on: April 13, 2023, 07:43:53 am »

I have created a view of my library and am trying to print out the album images.

When I got to File > Print Images

I get
"There are no images selected. Please select the images you want to print and try again."

I have selected a load of images by clicking on the image and then shift and then another image to select a group of images. Yet I still get the above error.

How do I select images to print?

Many thanks

baldo

• World Citizen
Re: How do I print the album images from MC?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 02:05:54 pm »

Anyone?

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2023, 06:34:33 am »

I believe that menu option is actually is printing out photos. Hence when you look in the album views no images are selected so it is not able to print them. It would probably be better if that option was greyed out when displaying audio/albums views. It is a little misleading because album or Audio views also have images from a users point of view. It  works whn you go to select some photos.

I know this does not really help you on your quest to print album cover art, but hope it explains what MC is trying to do there?

David
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

markf2748

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 12:21:38 pm »

I believe that menu option is actually is printing out photos. Hence when you look in the album views no images are selected so it is not able to print them. It would probably be better if that option was greyed out when displaying audio/albums views. It is a little misleading because album or Audio views also have images from a users point of view. It  works whn you go to select some photos.
Agreed, but see https://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php/topic,135637.msg939818.html#msg939818   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up