INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Idea for Hairstyle  (Read 820 times)

NoCodeUK

• Citizen of the Universe
Idea for Hairstyle
« on: February 15, 2003, 10:54:44 am »

I got this idea when browsing the thread about Hairstyle in the development section but didnt think that was the best place to put it necessarily so have posted it here...
A cool feature would be if single thumbnails could be dynamically zoomed up to their full size on the fly eg with a shortcut key.  By this I mean if you have a screen of image thumbnails in the pane on the right you could select one and view it full screen in this pane, not in the PIP, and then return to the image thumbnails.  This would be a really powerful way of viewing ones images and very simple and easy to navigate too.  This is how the pic viewer works on my Sony Digicam.  If you zoom right out you get a page of thumbnails with details, zoom in once you get just the thumbs, zoom in again you get the pic full size and then you can keep zooming in and move within the image.  Very powerful and very simple!!
BTW the camera model is the Sony DSC P50.  It has now been superceded by the P51.  Dunno if the menu is still the same.

Adam
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

NoCodeUK

Re: Idea for Hairstyle
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2003, 03:30:34 pm »

Bumpo Bumpy Bump
"It's called No Code because it's full of code. It's misinformation." - Eddie Vedder

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2003, 03:43:33 pm »

It's a good idea, but it will have to wait for 9.1.  

I assume you've found the mouse-wheel zoom for images.  The instructions for images in the "Instructions ..." thread at the top of this board has more details.

NoCodeUK

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2003, 03:52:39 am »

Didn't know about the mopuse wheel zoom facility.  Does that work in Hairstyle??  Cool...

I can wait til 9.1 anyways ;)

Adam
Pages: [1]   Go Up