INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help With Setup  (Read 212 times)

mugs

• Recent member
Help With Setup
« on: May 13, 2023, 08:16:19 am »

I have been using Mediacenter since about version 12. At one point during that time i had everything setup to work perfectly. After several new PC's and countless changes to Mediacenter (all Improvements). I have now forgotten and seem to be unable to get 31 setup properly.

Let me explain my setup and go from there.  Possibly someone can help if would be so kind to take time. I have a windows 10 PC HDMI out to receiver. I have multiple hard drives with various types and formats of music. I have flac, ape mp3 dsf perhaps an ogg or two. I also have Blu Ray ISO as well as folders. I also have SACD iso  files both in Stereo and Multichannel. I also have a number of DVD some DVD-A (MLP) and some with DTS or Dolby Digital. I can play all of these various formats with different players so I know the PC and Receiver will work for these formats.

I am struggling looking for all the right settings in Media Center. If someone could help It would be so appreciated. BTW I also have an HDHomerun but I use ChannelsDVR for that.

UPDATE:
So it seems i can play everything but SACD and DVD-A(MLP) ISO. BTW I use the explorer function in MediaCenter.

Thanks

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Help With Setup
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 11:07:55 am »

The wiki has a topic on SACD. 

Pages: [1]   Go Up