INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Podcast URL?  (Read 253 times)

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Podcast URL?
« on: May 20, 2023, 08:34:03 pm »

7 years of using MC and it seems I have only just scratched the surface on the functionality. I happened to stumble across the Downloaded Poscasts area and saw an Album from Usher listed there. I don't typically listen or subscribe to podcasts. I tried to delete these entries but it was going to delete it from my Albums collection - not what I want. I also looked for the 'Episode URL' entry in the tags list to delete that to hopefully clear it but there is no such tag?! I'm not sure how an audio album ended up also being considered as a Podcast. Reading the wiki if I delete the orphaned poscast it will also delete the file/delete the library entry - which is not want I want. The item is highlight in the screen copy below because I started to play the album in the Audio section - so it's one and the same file.

How do I remove these entries without deleting the entire album?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

jctcom

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Rush - Styx - Yes - Porcupine Tree - Staple Food!
Re: Podcast URL?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2023, 08:40:02 pm »

Strange.  It looks like an attachment but when I went to look at your png file I received a message that says: "You are not allowed to access this section"

Carl

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Podcast URL?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 02:26:16 am »

Still fiddling around with this - I managed to add the 'Episode URL' tag to the left pane so I can at least see it now, however the tag cannot be edited like the others can ?
Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 23 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound - Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC (will be sad when capacitors die!)| Real Sound - DLNA Network to Yamaha RX-V777 Receiver Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas
Pages: [1]   Go Up