INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't login successfully to Cloudplay on Media Center 31  (Read 270 times)

rippolito

• Junior Woodchuck
Can't login successfully to Cloudplay on Media Center 31
« on: May 23, 2023, 04:31:32 pm »

I have been on version 30 of Media Center for quite some time.  I have been using Cloudplay for years, with no problems.

I upgraded to version 31 of Media Center, with no problems.  When I attempted to use Cloudplay, the system asked me to enter my email and password, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so.  I am quite confident that I am entering the correct information, but every time, it tells me 'invalid user email address or password'.  I have tried many times (probably ten), but have been unsuccessful.

Am I locked out after x tries, and if so, how long am I locked out?

I swapped back to version 30, and I am able to access Cloudplay with no problems.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance...
Ron

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Can't login successfully to Cloudplay on Media Center 31
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 05:16:46 pm »

I have been on version 30 of Media Center for quite some time.  I have been using Cloudplay for years, with no problems.

I upgraded to version 31 of Media Center, with no problems.  When I attempted to use Cloudplay, the system asked me to enter my email and password, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so.  I am quite confident that I am entering the correct information, but every time, it tells me 'invalid user email address or password'.  I have tried many times (probably ten), but have been unsuccessful.

Am I locked out after x tries, and if so, how long am I locked out?

I swapped back to version 30, and I am able to access Cloudplay with no problems.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thank you, in advance, for any assistance...
Ron
That's odd.
I just signed out and back in with no issues.
What version of MacOS are you on?
Also, you might want to try build 31.0.13 which is just about to go live.
Pages: [1]   Go Up