INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't mount drive  (Read 404 times)

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
Can't mount drive
« on: May 26, 2023, 03:50:08 pm »

Bob, I've exceeded 3 private messages per hour and can't send any more now, so I am continuing here. I said it was first use of key because I thought the reset (77) renewed the Id in that area. I will redo it with No.

I will look in Mac now. I opened finder, selected Searching this Mac" on the left side menu and typed in the search bar the various items Go, Connect to Server and smb://JVDISKSTATION/music both separately and in combination. Nothing came up. I'm sure I'm doing this wrong.

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Bob, can't mount drive
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2023, 06:26:05 pm »

Again exceeded 3 private messages per hour. It took some time until new screen showed up from 13. At top it says "Wired Network with a checked box next to "Use as default profile..."

At bottom of page it says Connected to wired network (IP 10.0.1.246). I usually put Id on fixed IP, but it isn't showing up in eero list of devices. When it does, can you tell me what identifiers are used, especially the name that first shows up in a device list.

tuneup

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Can't mount drive
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2023, 06:41:50 pm »

Disc menu 13 says there are 3 available shares:

//JVDISKSTATION/MUSIC on /mnt/music
//JVDISKSTATION/music on /mnt/JVNAS
//JVDISKSTATION/music on /mnt/JVDISKSTATION   After 77, it wouldn't let me use JVNAS because it was already in use.
Pages: [1]   Go Up