INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Video Questions  (Read 233 times)

Video Questions
« on: June 02, 2023, 06:57:30 am »

Hello everyone! I found several common problems in the process of using JRiverMediaCenter media tool as follows.
1. Using JRiverMediaCenter to play local videos, for example, H264, H265 and other encapsulated type videos, the clarity of the video pixels after playing will be significantly lower. Not as high as the video clarity pixels played using VLC and other system native players.
The mosaic effect is particularly prominent. I hope I can troubleshoot the cause and fix it in time. Thanks!
2. Internet video through the menu bar: File->Open URL, for example, Open YouTube video URL after playing the video clarity pixels will also be significantly reduced, not using the native Chrome or Edge or Firefox playback of YouTube video clarity, you can clearly see that the video quality has been reduced by the loss of mosaic The effect is particularly prominent. I hope we can find out the reason and fix it in time. Thanks!
Version: 31.0.17
こんにちは、みんな! JRiverMediaCenter メディア ツールを使用する過程で、次のような一般的な問題がいくつか見つかりました。
1. JRiverMediaCenter を使用してローカル ビデオ (H264、H265、その他のパッケージ ビデオなど) を再生すると、再生されるビデオの解像度とピクセルが大幅に低下します。 VLC などのシステムのネイティブ プレーヤーで再生されるビデオの解像度は、ピクセルほど高くありません。
特にモザイク効果が顕著です。 原因が追跡され、時間内に解決されることを願っています。 ありがとう!
2. メニュー バーからの Web ビデオ: [ファイル] -> [URL を開く]。たとえば、YouTube ビデオ URL を開くと、ネイティブ Chrome、Edge で再生されない YouTube ビデオの再生後、ビデオのピクセル解像度が大幅に低下します。または Firefox は解像度が高く、簡単にできます。 損失によってビデオ品質が低下しているのは明らかで、特にモザイク効果が顕著です。 原因が追跡され、時間内に解決されることを願っています。 ありがとう!
バージョン: 31.0.17

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Video Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 07:12:24 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up