INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tooltip Modifications  (Read 329 times)

Narpet

Tooltip Modifications
« on: June 05, 2023, 10:38:34 am »

My situation is as follows.   Using JRiver 31 in the standard view, I would like to modify the tooltips that show when hovering over an audio or video file.

For audio files I would like to see the top two lines of the default tool tip:  first line - track number, name, duration    Second line – Artist, album name   I also would like to increase the font size by 200%.
For video files I would like to see the top three lines of the default tooltip.  First line – Movie or tv episode name   Second line - Playing time, file type, size     Third Line – Movie or episode description.   I also would like to increase the font size by 200%.

After spending hours reading through pages on this forum, I have learned this is done by using expressions and html code for the font.    My problem is how exactly does one access the expressions or html to make the changes?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Tooltip Modifications
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2023, 10:59:53 am »

Narpet

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2023, 02:24:47 pm »

Thank you for your prompt reply.   It took a bit of trial and error, but now the wife and I don't have to walk halfway across the room to read movie or episode descriptions.

lepa

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2023, 04:10:04 pm »

nice  8)
Pages: [1]   Go Up