INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Skin Effects Problem when usiing a Transparent TrackInfo Plugin  (Read 186 times)

EnglishTiger

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

While trying to see if a TrackInfo Plugin can have a Transparent Background I discovered some problems/discrepancies when Skin Effects are applied to a Skin when a TracInfo Plugin is in use.

I set MC playing in Standard View with a TrackInfo Plugin that has a transparent background instead of it's usual solid colour one, I then told MC, via View >> Skin >> Skin Effects... >. Effects to "Invert" the skin.

Problem 1 - I had to stop MC playing and restart it to get the Inverted Skin Effect to be reflected in the TrackInfo Display Panel
Discrepancy 1  The Skin Effect is applied to all the customised small-icons/images in the Tree, Top and Bottom Toolbars but if the skin is using MC's Standard small-icons/images then only the ones in the tree are changed.
Problem 2 - After removing the Inverted Skin Effect I had to stop MC playing and restart it to get it to use the correct TrackInfo Background.

I also looked to see what would happen if I changed the skin in use with no Effect and the Inverted Skin Effect being applied.
In every instance when I switched TrackInfo Plugin the background colour for the previous Skin was being used but if I then switched to displaying cover art and then reselecting the TrackInfo Plugin it reloaded with the Current Skins background colour.

The attached Pix01 Gallery, which has the point when each screenie was taken as their caption, shows the above problems/discrepancy https://pix01.jriver.com/cM1%40XHvy
Win NUC - VENOEN 11Th NUC Mini PC Core i7 1165G7,Dual HDMI 2.0+Mini DP,Windows 11 Mini Desktop Computer,Thunderbolt 4.0,1 Lan, USB-C,Wifi,Bluetooth 5.0,32GB RAM Toshiba MQ04ABF100 ‎500Gb 5400 RPM ‎eSATA HD, Gigabyte GP-GSM2NE3512GNTD 1Tb NVMe SSD, Samsung 870 QVO 8 TB SATA 2.5 Inch SSD (MZ-77Q8T0) in Sabrent Ultra Slim USB 3.0 to 2.5-Inch SATA External Aluminium Hard Drive Enclosure (EC-UK30)

Apple 2020 Mac mini M1 Chip (8GB RAM, 512GB SSD)
Sabrent Thunderbolt 3 to Dual NVMe M.2 SSD Tool-Free Enclosure with Sabrent 2TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2 2280 High Performance SSD + Crucial P3 Plus 4TB M.2 PCIe

ET Skins & TrackInfo Plugins - https://englishtiger.uk/index.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up