INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tabbing forward through photos  (Read 490 times)

Pogle

• Junior Woodchuck
Tabbing forward through photos
« on: July 11, 2023, 04:37:29 am »

Clicking to expand one photo in an album there's no way to tab forward to the next. Moving the mouse to the top of the screen brings up the transport strip with forward and backward tabs familiar for music but only the backward tab works. Clicking the forward tab refreshes the current photo only.

Is there a way to tab forward without closing image and opening the next?

Using MC27 on Windows 10 for photo management. View grouped by 'Album' based on taken date.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Tabbing forward through photos
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2023, 08:09:03 am »

Right and left arrows go to next photo and last.  Space bar starts and stops slideshow.

Pogle

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Tabbing forward through photos
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2023, 09:30:17 am »

Ah. I solved it. Under Play, Repeat was checked at Repeat Current Item.
The problem was the right arrow was not advancing the image. Similarly Ctrl-L took it back but Ctrl-N didn't take it forward.

Btw, just some feedback but I find the click on expanded image a bit difficult to control. Sometimes it zooms in to a seemingly arbitrary value. Double-click can zoom in and straight out if not fast enough. Would be good to have the option of a slim permanently visible transport outside the image. Sometimes it disappears when tabbing though several images and the next click zooms it if you don't notice. Maybe it's changed in the latest version?
Pages: [1]   Go Up