INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Play Now  (Read 427 times)

Steve 28

• Recent member
Play Now
« on: July 22, 2023, 11:25:01 am »

All tracks queued in playing now seem to be removed from the queue when a track is selected in from the library to play now, does anyone know how to stop this happening ?

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Play Now
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 01:41:17 am »

You do not say how a track is being 'selected in from the library'. However...

You can set the default double-click behaviour in Options.
Open "Options", type "Playing" (without quotes) in the search bar at the bottom.
Look at the available options under "Behaviour". (Shown for you in snap-042 below)

Personally, I prefer to leave the default at "Replace (All)", and then, if I want something different from that, use the "More play options" menu that is available via the right click on selection. (Shown for you in snap-043 below)

-marko.

Steve 28

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2023, 07:11:56 am »

Thank you for your reply there are two ways I am selecting a track to play, first is in jriver using the mouse on pc to highlight a track in an album then right click and click on play, the other way is I use the a app on iphone called mo 4media and the same thing happens all the tracks get removed from playing now, the problem is if people are selecting there own tracks at a party and click play now then all the other party goers lose their selections, I tried the setting you reccomended in Behaviour  (add to playing now (play Now) and I even re-booted pc but unfortunately it made no difference it's as though the setting is not working

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2023, 07:39:05 am »

It only changes double click behavior in MC.

Under playlists, you can probably find the Recent Playing Now that was active before the mistake.

Pages: [1]   Go Up