INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Extracting Rio 800 results in Rio600.dll  (Read 992 times)

RxMan

• Recent member
Extracting Rio 800 results in Rio600.dll
« on: February 20, 2003, 06:54:58 am »

I removed my pluggin for the Rio and downloaded the Rio800 plugin for MC9. When I install the file, the resulting dll is rio600.dll in my plugin folder. I can access the mp3s on my Rio, but, I cannot send to it. Did something get messed up when coverting Rio800 from MJ to MC?

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Extracting Rio 800 results in Rio600.dll
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 12:24:48 pm »

Don't worry that the installed file is hh_rio600.dll. That is correct. You should see "Rio 800" listed under CD and Handhelds. The fact that you can access your files tells me this is working for you. What happens when you try to send the files?

Steve

RxMan

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 12:46:47 pm »

Thanks for the reply. Nothing happens. In the past there was a little window on the bottom that showed the files and an upload button. That is not there now.

I should mention that I do select some files from the library and right click and send them to the rio800. Then I click on rio800 and it shows what is on it now..but, no upload button.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 01:05:31 pm »

RxMan,

Try drag and dropping a file onto one of your Memory Types (i.e. Internal) and then you should see the "Upload" button. After this you should be able to do send-to. There is a bug in the original send-to path which is fixed and will be posted in the next version of the Plug-in.

Steve

RxMan

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 02:02:42 pm »

Thanks a bunch!! The program locked up on my twice, but, I finally got it to accept one file. Now the right click and send works again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up