INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Info card options  (Read 191 times)

Aimhere

• Junior Woodchuck
  • These are not the droids you're looking for.
Info card options
« on: August 11, 2023, 03:27:32 pm »

Hi,

When one mouses over any item (poster/thumbnail) in the default view's content pane, after a couple of seconds, an info card appears with a full description of the item. Can the amount of hover time before the info card pops up be adjusted? Right now, it seems to take about 2 seconds between the time the mouse stops moving and the appearance of the card. I'd like to increase this to 5 seconds, or 10, or even longer. Often, when scrolling through my movies or TV shows, I pause to consider the visible items, only for the info card to pop-up and obscure my view, because it's easy to leave the mouse pointer somewhere over the Content pane.

While the info card does go away on its own after a short time, getting it to go away once and for all requires moving the mouse outside the content pane. Speaking of which, the auto-close delay should also be configurable.

To go even further, it'd be nice to not display the info on mouse-over at all, requiring a right-click/context menu selection instead.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Info card options
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 03:31:12 pm »

It's called a tooltip.  You can turn it off.
Pages: [1]   Go Up