INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Online Media Slide show - Need to turn on for Music Video (media sub type)  (Read 381 times)

mvandyke

• World Citizen

My Online Media Slide show in the Theater View works just fine for [Media Sub Type] = Movie or TV Show, but does not work if [Media Sub Type] = Music Video.

For Music Video's it just shows default background.

I've been through the theme files (.xml) and there is nothing there that I can find that says to display just for Movie or TV Shows.  Looked at the sidecard files and nothing there either.

Where is the definition for what type of media sub type will display Online Media Slide show?   All three media types are defined as Video.

Thanks
Matt

mvandyke

• World Citizen

Bump, would like to get a reality check on this.  Maybe it's hard coded in JRiver for only "Movies" and "TV Shows".

mvandyke

• World Citizen
Re: Online Media Slide show - Need to turn on for Music Video (media sub type)
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 08:18:14 am »

Seeing if this setting is hard coded into Media Center.  Would like to run Online Media Slide Show capabilities on non Movie and TV Show media sub types

Hendrik

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 08:26:09 am »

Its limited to those because it needs to know where to get media from. For movies and TV Shows it hits TheMovieDB, but clearly thats not going to have anything for something that doesn't fall into those categories.

I suppose for music videos, it should try to use the same source as it does for music audio tracks?
~ nevcairiel
~ Author of LAV Filters

mvandyke

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 10:02:57 am »

That would make sense to me.  It should be "artist" based and I'm guessing that would work for all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up