INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slide Show on TV?  (Read 695 times)

Jaguu

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Slide Show on TV?
« on: February 18, 2003, 04:48:02 am »

Hi JRiver,

bought a new PC with a Geforce4 Ti4200 Graphic card that supports dual view (output on 2 screens or one screen and TV).

Tried to play around with MC and dual view mode a bit, but nothing exciting is happening! Basically I would like to run a slideshow in full screen mode on the TV monitor, while continuing to use my primary monitor as usual. Applications such as WinDVD handle this properly.

Do I miss something on how to set it up properly or is that simply not possible? I noticed that in Image Playback > Configure Display > Full Screen there is an option to show more than one monitor. But MC9 only displays the default monitor, it does not show any other monitors to select. What is the exact purpose of this option?

Also I noticed in Hairstyle mode that you cannot set  size and position of the PIP window! Correct?
What should Hairstyle mode ultimately do when finished? Does it make sense to run Hairstyle mode, when the slideshow displays only on the small PIP window?

What will MC9 ultimately be able to do and what not when dealing with TV and multiple monitors?

Thanks for answering!

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Slide Show on TV?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 05:03:46 am »

I can't answer the TV question, but you can control PIP position and size by editing the xml file.  Try the Hairstyle instructions here, which you can find from the Instructions thread near the top of this page.
Pages: [1]   Go Up