INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sorting images  (Read 341 times)

Purecut

• World Citizen
Sorting images
« on: October 20, 2023, 06:17:05 am »

Hi,

I have a problem with sorting images.
I have images right tagged with "Genre", "Album" and "Title" and also "Title #".
The display is ok, but the sorting will ignore the sorting order. The last field is the "Title" and within the view configuration I can not select Sorting by "Title #".
Is there a way that the sorting  / sequence is like the Title # numbering.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Sorting images
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 07:33:09 am »

Switch to a detailed view by tying ctrl-u several times, then click on the headers at the top to set the view the way you want it.

You can customize any view.  Try the wiki for more information.

marko

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Sorting images
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 12:31:48 am »

This is for Theater View, correct? Personally, I tend to keep my theater view views simple as possible, meaning, as little drilling into as possible. I am not certain about this, but I do not think you can apply different sorting rules to different levels. Maybe you can though...

A couple of things for you to try:

#1: From your "Image_1.jpg", click the "Regeln für Dateiansicht setzen..." button. Here, you will see a "Modify Results" section that allows you to set a sorting rule. Set it how you want it, then click the "Preset" button. At the bottom of the list, you should see "Save" and "Delete" options. Click "Save" and give it a meaningful name. If you OK out now, I think that sort will apply to the every level of the view.

#2: If #1 is not what you want, clear the sorting you applied there, but, do not delete the preset you saved. If you now go to your "Image_2.jpg" screenshot, you will see that the preset you saved previously, is now present as an option for sorting. This might allow you to apply an exclusive sort to the final level of your view.

Have a play around with those, let us know how you get on.

I have no idea how good Google Translate is, but from your screenshots, I think that's German? Hopefully this helps...
Das ist für die Theateransicht, richtig? Persönlich tendiere ich dazu, meine Theateransichten so einfach wie möglich zu halten, das heißt, so wenig tiefer in sie einzutauchen wie möglich. Ich bin mir da nicht sicher, aber ich glaube nicht, dass man unterschiedliche Sortierregeln auf verschiedene Ebenen anwenden kann. Vielleicht kannst du es aber...

Ein paar Dinge, die Sie ausprobieren sollten:

#1: Klicken Sie in Ihrem „Image_1.jpg“ auf die Schaltfläche „Regeln für Dateiansicht setzen…“. Hier sehen Sie einen Abschnitt „Ergebnisse ändern“, in dem Sie eine Sortierregel festlegen können. Stellen Sie es nach Ihren Wünschen ein und klicken Sie dann auf die Schaltfläche „Voreinstellung“. Am Ende der Liste sollten die Optionen „Speichern“ und „Löschen“ angezeigt werden. Klicken Sie auf „Speichern“ und geben Sie einen aussagekräftigen Namen. Wenn Sie jetzt zustimmen, gilt diese Sortierung meiner Meinung nach für alle Ebenen der Ansicht.

#2: Wenn #1 nicht Ihren Wünschen entspricht, löschen Sie die dort angewendete Sortierung, löschen Sie jedoch nicht die von Ihnen gespeicherte Voreinstellung. Wenn Sie nun zu Ihrem Screenshot „Bild_2.jpg“ gehen, sehen Sie, dass die zuvor gespeicherte Voreinstellung nun als Sortieroption vorhanden ist. Dies könnte Ihnen ermöglichen, eine exklusive Sortierung auf die letzte Ebene Ihrer Ansicht anzuwenden.

Spielen Sie damit herum und lassen Sie uns wissen, wie es Ihnen geht.

-marko
Pages: [1]   Go Up