INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make a Wish  (Read 20341 times)

stiv32

• World Citizen
Re: Make a Wish
« Reply #250 on: April 03, 2024, 03:16:59 am »

I can see that there are some updates in relation to particles.

Particles is a great feature which can be used to create searchable scene video libraries (footage / video clip / Movie clip libraries, or sound libraries) but is actually difficult to work with because it takes too much time for each particle to be created.

The following feature ("Video Editor-like") can tackle this problem.

I suggest an advanced menu (for example, buttons appearing close to the video playing buttons) that will have the following buttons and text fields "Particle Start", "End", "(re)name, , "Keywords/Tags"(customizable field or optional Library fields), "Add" (to add it to database), and maybe -+ for adding; so that we can do it while playing the file. By pressing "Add" the particle can be added to library, or/and to a "new particles" playlist).
Additionally:
 - Ability to export them together with their playlist to portable devices/
(Also jmone suggested in another discussion that MC "convert" functions, on a particle(s) can be used to get new files that can be used from portable devices)

By the way if you need support in testing such feature, I can assist there :)

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #251 on: April 03, 2024, 08:21:57 am »

Please add support for vinyl sides A, B, C, D, etc., and the corresponding A1, B1, etc., for tracks originating from vinyl.
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

Accu

« Reply #252 on: April 05, 2024, 06:30:40 am »

Hello! If it’s not difficult for you, please make authorization for media network (login, password) for more than one user. Thanks

jondavis

• World Citizen
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2024, 02:04:40 pm »

History of media played or watched.

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #254 on: April 10, 2024, 08:57:30 am »

I think it was an actor last time I looked, ie what other films do we have with that guy in it?

It does indicate in the movie credits which films you have in your library.  Should we display these grouped at the front of the list?
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP

bytestar

• MC Beta Team
  • Alpha/Betatester
« Reply #255 on: April 23, 2024, 05:27:01 pm »

Selecting more than one playlist on the left-hand side of the tree should display the content of both playlists in the right-hand window, and not just the content of the first selected playlist.

It should be possible to combine 2 or more selected playlists simply by right-clicking on them.

This would be very practical for albums with more than one CD, for example
Official Microsoft © product tester.
Download the latest language file https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnQ3L_bTnnzv4otXL9-G4rUj9wX6Tw?e=TLGgjb (is constantly updated)

cncb

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #256 on: May 03, 2024, 10:00:25 am »

Currently, Spotlight lookup won't recognize a title if there are brackets after the title.

e.g. "Citizen Kane" - no problem.  "Citizen Kane (Blu-Ray)" - not recognized.

I'd love it if Spotlight lookup could be set (user option?) to ignore anything following the video title in brackets, or if not, allowing user editing of the title in Spotlight search.

Spotlight already ignores things in normal brackets (not parentheses).  For example, Citizen Kane [Blu-ray] will look for just Citizen Kane.  You can select all your videos and do Library Tools > Find & Replace.  Check just the Name field and find ( and replace with [.  Repeat with ) and ].
-Craig    MO 4Media remote and player:  Android/TV/Auto | iOS | Windows 10/UWP
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up