Windows > JRiver Media Center 32 for Windows

UPGRADE INSTRUCTIONS and PRICES for MC32

<< < (3/16) > >>

Lt. Kei:
Thx, Jim
got it

I'm looking forward to the release of MC32.

Lt. Kei:
I had a misunderstanding.
I purchased the MC31 Master License on April 27, 2023, so I have to repurchase the upgrade to MC32.
Also, since it was purchased 7 months ago, I feel like it should be a little cheaper. .

cdcereda:
I would be happy to upgrade but I have three issues:

A) When I select several files in the explorer to play them, frequently, the playing order is random and not the right sequence (in classical you have random order of the movements of a piece and is not funny)

C) I can not add files to the playing list (you know VLC? is does it perfectly) (I know if I select the files from JRiver directly is different and works, but I mostly work with the explorer).

D) I bought a master license because I wanted to install in three PC one of them Linux (Kubuntu release) I need a way to install the SW in this release without being a SW Engineer. I am Just an user and I don't understand a thing of what you want me to do. Is in the new release just as easy as in Windows?

Thanks

Awesome Donkey:
For the Kubuntu install, use the installJRMC script that can be found in the MC31 for Linux section. Look at that thread for instructions. :)

blgentry:

--- Quote from: cdcereda on November 27, 2023, 06:15:10 am ---A) When I select several files in the explorer to play them, frequently, the playing order is random and not the right sequence (in classical you have random order of the movements of a piece and is not funny)

C) I can not add files to the playing list (you know VLC? is does it perfectly) (I know if I select the files from JRiver directly is different and works, but I mostly work with the explorer).

--- End quote ---

With respect:  You are doing it wrong.  Using Explorer is not how MC was designed to be used.  Explorer integration is an afterthought.  It's there so that people can use just the very basics.  It will always have different behavior than the main MC interface.  If you don't want to use the MC interface, you probably should use another player.  I accept that you might not want the power of the MC interface and you "just want to use Explorer".  In that case, there's little reason to use MC.  90% of the power of MC is the interface.

Best of luck to you,
Brian.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version