INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How do I restore Standard View?  (Read 434 times)

Ad Astra

• Recent member
How do I restore Standard View?
« on: December 25, 2023, 03:36:28 am »

Hi

Several versions ago I customised the Standard View so that in the tree Images and Video sections were removed. Each time I updated I just imported settings. Now I on version 31 and want to restore Images to the tree in Standard view but I cannot find a way to do this. Any advice on how to restore the Images section to the tree in Standard View please?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: How do I restore Standard View?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2023, 03:47:09 am »

Options > General > Features

Ad Astra

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2023, 05:08:52 am »

Thanks, looked promising but after restarting J River Media Center Images are still not displayed in the tree. Attached are two screen shots, any other suggestions to try please?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2023, 05:21:17 am »

What is the server you're playing from?  And is it configured correctly?

Ad Astra

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2023, 05:30:41 am »

Playing directly on my Home Theatre PC. Plays OK what would I need to check if configured correctly?

If I turn streaming off and on under Features it comes and goes in the Tree but turning Images on and off has no effect.

Ad Astra

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2023, 07:18:16 am »

Maybe I found a solution I was on version 26 before that version 24. Although I keep buying a new license each year I rarely upgrade so maybe it is because I jumped from version 26 to version 31?

What I did was install Media Center v 31 on a separate PC, Images was visible in the Tree for a fresh install. I turned Streaming off and on to see what file changed in App Data, which turned out to be browser.jmd. I then copied this file to my Home Theatre PC and replaced the existing version. When I start Media Center on my HTPC I now see Images and Video.

Looks OK to me, is it safe to copy broswer.jmd i.e. it only controls what is viewed? If it changes things like WASAPI etc I will need to go have a careful look what other changes it made.

Pages: [1]   Go Up