INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Toggle File List button at top toolbar is not working [Solved]  (Read 166 times)

ferrarabrainpan

• World Citizen
Toggle File List button at top toolbar is not working [Solved]
« on: January 09, 2024, 01:54:00 pm »

It was working yesterday whenever I opened a view window for the albums under an Artist but it is not working today. Instead I have to click the tiny arrow at the bottom of the window.

How did it get broken? What can I do?

I can't remember when I last updated the program but I always update when I see a prompt in the lower left corner. I'm running MC 31 for Windows.

EDIT: Oddly, when I have the view of the albums and then I click the toolbar button to Customize View and it opens the window to customize view and then I hit the OK or cancel button to close the window, THEN the Toggle File List button will work. But it stops working every time I navigate to a different view window for the albums of another artist, and doesn't work again if I go back to the same artist unless I click Customize View again.  AND FYI I have the Always Show Files option unchecked.

Here is a screenshot of how I've got my toolbar set up and what I'm talking about
"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."   ~ Noel Scott Engel

ferrarabrainpan

• World Citizen
Re: Toggle File List button at top toolbar is not working
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2024, 05:10:26 pm »

I think this was a case of user error where I failed to highlight one or more of the albums in the view, which is why the toggle file list button wouldn't work. Hitting the customize view button and then cancel automatically highlighted the first album in the row and that's why it made the toggle file list button work again.
"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."   ~ Noel Scott Engel
Pages: [1]   Go Up