INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Exporting Files in a Smartlist  (Read 263 times)

Shasta Mike

• World Citizen
Exporting Files in a Smartlist
« on: January 21, 2024, 02:12:34 pm »

My Id has a 4TB external SSD mounted on it via a USB cable.  I have a smartlist of around 1000 FLAC files I want to save to the external SSD so I can move them to another device.  I figured I could Right Click the Smartlist > Send To > Drives & Devices and then save the files to the SSD.  However, no devices show up as available.  I see a grayed out n/a.  Maybe because the SSD is mounted it doesn't show as an available device.  I would be happy to save the chosen Flacs to the internal storage on the Id or the SSD.  Once they are in a separate file and saved I can get to them. 

How else can I do this?  Seems simple but I have flailed around trying various things and can only figure out how to save the Playlist.  I want the actual Flac song files and the coverart would be nice too. 

Thanks

Shasta Mike

• World Citizen
Re: Exporting Files in a Smartlist
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 03:42:01 pm »

I am really hoping that someone can help me make either the external drive or some directory of the internal drive visible when I Right Click the Smartlist > Send To > Drives & Devices.  I am a Windows guy and Linux is mostly a mystery to me.   

Thx!
Pages: [1]   Go Up