INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: JRiver throwing this weird error.. havent seen it till recently.  (Read 291 times)

theoctavist

• World Citizen
  • a bad liver and a broken heart.

Code: [Select]
Error connecting to the Media Center and/or loading the playlist in ReloadPlaylistAsync event.
    The call to the service failed: "Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Authorization Required).". Request: "http://localhost:52199/MCWS/v1/Authenticate".

The failure occurred in class object Utility

Inner exception messages: (all)
    Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Authorization Required).

Stack trace:
   at MediaCenter.SharedComponents.Utility.<HttpGetStringAsync>d__21.MoveNext() in D:\Projects\JRiver.MediaCenter\SharedComponents\Utility\Utility.cs:line 507
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaCenter.McWs.McRestService.<GetAuthenticationAsync>d__23.MoveNext() in D:\Projects\JRiver.MediaCenter\LyricsFinder\McWsProxy\McRestService.cs:line 249
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at MediaCenter.LyricsFinder.LyricsFinderCore.<ConnectAsync>d__202.MoveNext() in D:\Projects\JRiver.MediaCenter\LyricsFinder\LyricsFinderCore\LyricsFinderCore.Process.cs:line 94
   at MediaCenter.LyricsFinder.LyricsFinderCore.<ReloadPlaylistAsync>d__204.MoveNext() in D:\Projects\JRiver.MediaCenter\LyricsFinder\LyricsFinderCore\LyricsFinderCore.Process.cs:line 242

it happened after I installed LyricsFinder  any ideas??

zybex

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

theoctavist

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver throwing this weird error.. havent seen it till recently.
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 06:28:55 pm »

jeez. im a dumb@$$  . Thank you @zybex  <3

theoctavist

• World Citizen
Re: JRiver throwing this weird error.. havent seen it till recently.
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 07:31:37 pm »

You need to configure it.
https://github.com/hardolf/JRiver.MediaCenter/wiki/LyricsFinder-Installation#before-first-start

So, I followed the instructions(as best I can tell).  the apiseeds website is down, I guess no longer in business
Pages: [1]   Go Up