INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Open links with Arc Browser, the most practical way  (Read 352 times)

oct02

• Recent member
Open links with Arc Browser, the most practical way
« on: March 07, 2024, 08:15:02 am »

I would like to comment that I discovered a way to make opening links to DiscoGS, allmusic.com, amazon, etc. more useful by using the Arc Browser because of its feature of being able to create a mini window on the desktop where we have JRiver open for example in full screen. This is called "Little Arc". The new browser window opens without changing desktop or maximising the browser. All Arc plugins (based on Chrome) can be used as well as passwords.

For example: I use the "Keepa" addon in my browsers to add an item on Amazon to a list at the desired price. This addon is compatible with Chrome and Arc. When I listen to an album I want to have on CD I click on the Amazon link in JRiver, the Little Arc window opens with the search for the album and I buy it if it is at a good price or I add it to the Keepa list so that it alerts me when the price drops. Or in discogs for example, I don't have the problem of inverted colours that I've seen happen if I open the website in JRiver's internal browser. I can also use all my other plugins by clicking on Google or Youtube links.

I hope this is helpful. Arc Browser can be downloaded for Mac and Windows at https://arc.net/
Pages: [1]   Go Up