INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double-Clicking Pause Button Fails to Stop Playing  (Read 192 times)

AJSchmidt

• Recent member
Double-Clicking Pause Button Fails to Stop Playing
« on: March 19, 2024, 12:51:33 pm »

When music is playing, Double-Clicking on the Pause Button fails to stop playing. 

The mouse-over tooltip still advises "Pause  (double-click to Stop).  This error occurs on all of the Skins that I tried, and enabling or disabling the "Tools, Options, General: Show stop button" feature has no effect on this behavior.

This malfunction began after I upgraded to MC v32.0.20 from v30.0.96, and installing MC v32.0.26 did not fix the problem.

HPBEME

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Hoisted by his own petard - Lock him up!
Re: Double-Clicking Pause Button Fails to Stop Playing
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 05:54:00 pm »

I can confirm this is true. Double-clicking on the play button no longer stops play, whether the "show stop button" checkbox (under Options/Audio/Behavior) is enabled or disabled.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Double-Clicking Pause Button Fails to Stop Playing
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 08:24:37 am »

Thanks.  I'll get this next build.  We stopped catching fast clicks for this change and this was fall out:
Fixed: The "Move Up" and "Move Down" buttons on the customize tag window would not work nicely if you clicked fast.  Now all buttons everywhere should no longer check for clicks that are too fast.

Thanks again.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up