INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mini Me buttons  (Read 860 times)

Digimike

• nothing more to say...
Mini Me buttons
« on: January 07, 2003, 06:41:50 pm »

I'm in the process of making a Mini-me skin and if these has been asked before i'm sorry...the search function kept returning a "website not responding" message.

Is there anyway to access shuffle, repeat, and crossfade commands via scripts since their not pre defined windows?

Is there such thing as an "open files" button? and if so...what script to I use to create one?

Are there any scripts to cycle though visuals...and is there a way to access the visual name information to create a text display to show that information?

PeterS

Re: Mini Me buttons
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 07:01:16 am »

Digimike,
Right now options for mini-me skinning are limited, but this may change in version 9.0. So extra function buttons are out. You can set visualizations to cycle by right-clicking on the visualization window itself, although an option to create a text display is not currently available.

The guys at www.twohipdudes.com were kind enough to create a really useful mini-me skinning tutorial for MJ, and it is now available at their Website. You might get some ideas there.

Also, If you are creating a skin, why not enter it into our MJ skinning competition that runs until the end of January? You can find details at www.skinbase.org and we have a great prize---an Imation RipGo! mini CD-R burner/Mp3 and WMA player.

That goes for anyone who wants to create a skin for MJ.
If you are a seasoned skinner, great, but if you've never done it before, now is a great opportunity and the tutorial makes it much easier.
Get skinning folks!
PeterS

Digimike

• nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2003, 02:27:36 pm »

Its up there :)  I just sliced out some stuff I had planned and uped it today.  Look for a skin named "Extrax"

I'll probably submit a Mega skin to match it.

Thanks for the reply.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2003, 03:02:37 pm »

Pages: [1]   Go Up