INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cloudplay Playlists - how to stop them showing in local library  (Read 44 times)

seanmcdougall

• Recent member

Using Cloudplay, I've created two types of playlist:

- Ordinary playlists, where I'm happy for the songs to show up in my library. This is done by going to Cloudplay, finding a playlist, playing it, switching to Now Playing, right clicking on a chosen song, and selecting Add to Playlist.
- Cloudplay playlists, where I want to be able to play the tracks without them being listed in my library (eg 10 hours of Cuban music). It's the same process as above except that you send it to a Cloudplay playlist.

Unfortunately, new Cloudplay playlists are now showing in my library. Old ones don't. I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong or whether it's a bug in v31.

Can someone either describe the process to create a Cloudplay playlist without the artists being listed in the local library, or confirm that the procedure described here works in v32? I'll then stick or twist according to the response!

PS I'm not interested in solutions that involve custom views. It worked without custom views in v30 and it doesn't work now.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up