Devices > Video Cards, Monitors, Televisions, and Projectors

Dropouts when bitstreaming Atmos through an HDMI 2.1 AVR with nVidia 3xxx GPUs

<< < (4/19) > >>

SamuriHL:
I'll be curious to see how that works out for you.  Best Buy has an ASUS TUF 4080 Super in stock near me.  I'm not really looking to drop a grand right now but if it solves these stupid issues then I'd at least consider it.

DocCharky:
I’ve been using an MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Super 16G Gaming X Trio for 5 months now.

It literally solved all my issues. No Atmos cuts, no non-working weird combinations, no driver issues, everything just works as intended.

Obviously, I’m not using it only for video; I play games on TV with that PC, and now with DLSS 3 and frame generation, which is a game-changer.

The 3090 FE is now in my desktop PC.

SamuriHL:
Well if it solves all Manni's problems (they're the same as mine) then I'll have to contemplate a trip to best buy.  I'll actually be right next to it tomorrow.  I just don't really want to spend that kind of money.  And that's complete nonsense on nVidia's part that an entire line of cards has a potential hardware problem. 

Manni:

--- Quote from: DocCharky on June 21, 2024, 12:44:17 pm ---I’ve been using an MSI GeForce RTX 4080 Super 16G Gaming X Trio for 5 months now.

It literally solved all my issues. No Atmos cuts, no non-working weird combinations, no driver issues, everything just works as intended.

Obviously, I’m not using it only for video; I play games on TV with that PC, and now with DLSS 3 and frame generation, which is a game-changer.

The 3090 FE is now in my desktop PC.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for confirming your GPU model. Please could you let us know your CPU, OS and driver version? Thanks.

DocCharky:
i7 13700K, Win 11 and drivers always updated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version