INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Option for RTX Cards  (Read 78 times)

daladna

• Recent member
Option for RTX Cards
« on: June 22, 2024, 04:47:12 am »

hi, NEW: Added an option to Video -> Display Settings to enable HDR early when playing a HDR video (this enables HDR before playback starts).
this is interesting thing. but for pc with rtx card, need new option. we can change settings with changed xml file for nv inspector profile for add rtx hdr for sdr video, and disable for hdr video. if nv profile for mp32 settings enabled  rtx hdr, we have double hdr in hdr video. but if the player could automatically set rtx hdr for sdr content, and disable for hdr content. that's would be perfect. nvidia app layers glitchy very much, so i don't use the settings there. only nv inspector profile do the job or truertx.exe that do same, but i prefer change settings in profiles, in games it's only once before next driver update. for jriver need do this all time before watch the movie if you did hdr before and now want sdr, or opposite. for now disable and enable hdr have 0 sense. and btw it's new settings restarting monitor. that, i guess, a little painful for the one.
another stuff. if g-sync is not disabled. some video with rtx hdr enabled glitchy jerking. so in the profile i need disable g-sync for jriver. i don't think it's any way useful for any type of movies, so would be cool have the option to disable g-sync for jriver in the settings. on the picture the settings for jriver for avoid problems with rtx hdr
thank you
Pages: [1]   Go Up