INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Something went wrong with playback: audio format may not be supported [Solved]  (Read 402 times)

CraigNZ

• World Citizen

Windows 10, MC32, latest version.  Most of my bluray movies play with no problem, but a few do not due to the above audio issue.  If I play the same movie in Kodi it works fine and shows Dolby Surround.  I am using audio bitstreaming over HDMI and an Anthem AVM70 which can decode pretty much any audio/video format.  So how do I tell what the invalid audio stream is .. and how do I fix that?

Craig

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?

What version of MC are you using?

CraigNZ

• World Citizen

It is now working okay.  The unsupported format was DTS but after a power off of the entire system and starting it again I no longer get the error message and the video plays okay.  Earlier I upgraded to MC33 from MC30, with MC32 being installed until MC33 is ready.  But I did not do a complete system restart after the installation.  I did notice a brief "adding components" after the restart so maybe for some reason the DTS module was not loaded after the install but required a restart first.

All working okay now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up