INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Menus and Grouping  (Read 188 times)

Mrpictureman

• Recent member
Menus and Grouping
« on: September 12, 2024, 02:17:42 pm »

Looking for help on grouping categories with the menus,

Click on Album view and it show All Albums and then list each album individually.  What I would like to do is create a tree under Album, files and Panes.

I like the "all albums link" although it is redundant so it does the same thing when you click Album., however I do not like the listing of each album under that.  Instead I would like to remove "All Albums" since it is redundant or have a submenu that I can click the arrow to expand or collapse the album list.

Next I would like to add sub-categories to the tree.

All Albums
My CDs
iTunes
Recording sessions
Bootlegs
etc

I would like to have this same type of tree under Files and Panes also?

I would also like to maintain the current list options, Albums, Files, Thumbnails etc

Is this possible?  If so how would I do this?  Is there a wiki or video that would walk me through this?

Thank you very much

Mike

David Sydney

• Galactic Citizen
Re: Menus and Grouping
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2024, 03:18:20 am »

All these library views are customisable - did you try to right click on All Albums or others and see the delete, rename, duplicate amd create view commands?

Dave
------
Linux Manjaro 24 / Windows 10 Pro | i7 14700K Gigabyte Z790 UD AX | JRMark 10253 | Realtek Integrated HDAudio SPDIF | PC Sound = Yamaha TSS-15 5.1 DAC & SMSL SU-1 DAC /Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 Speakers | HiFi Sound - DLNA Network to WiiM Ultra Streamer /Onkyo Receiver in Music Room & Yamaha RX-V777 AV Receiver in Living Room + Deck | DLNA to Paired Yamaha WiFi WX-010 MusicCast Speakers to Outside Areas

Mrpictureman

• Recent member
Re: Menus and Grouping
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2024, 12:27:31 pm »

Thank you very much for the response.

Yes I did which was what I was hoping for but I can't isolate specific albums to fall under the new category.  It just shows all Albums.  I can't seem to find out how to make specific only albums fall into that category?  I've looked at the options but can't seem to make it work?  I am sure I am missing something?
Pages: [1]   Go Up