INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Strange playing-behaviour  (Read 51 times)

jayla

• Recent member
Strange playing-behaviour
« on: Today at 09:51:54 am »

Dear JRiver Team,

I am actually running JRiver version 330020 (Masterversion installed on Mac-Mini).
Last week i ripped the CD Vangelis 1492: Christophe Colomb.
The first two titles are "Opening" and "Conquest of paradies".
The songs slides from first song to the next song without any gap (on the CD). 
It does this also for the ripped version but I could clearly recognized a major difference inbetween the ripped version and the cd-version.
At time 0:03 of "conquest of paradies" there is an abrupt stop of the outfading claves (or Glockenspiel) whereas on the CD it is fading out slowly until it vanished completely. I thought first, I am mistaken and compared again several times but always the same result.
Then i just start playing from the 2nd title: surprise!! The claves are fading out as they do on the CD-version.
Now I start comparing with different versions of JRiver.
Starting with Version 29: everything is completely running perfect (also when sliding from first song to the 2nd song).
Version 30: completely fine
Version 31: completley fine (my last version is 310083)
Version 32 (320012): This is the first version where the failure occures and afterwards for all following versions.
Can you please verify this wrong behaviour of JRiver or give me advice what I did wrong when changing from version 310083 to versions above this one. What I can clearly say is, that JRiver took some kind of operation on the ripped song.
I do not actually have another excample for this behaviour.
Best regards
Joachim

Pages: [1]   Go Up