INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: $ 12.95 or Less?  (Read 1669 times)

Live4Fun

• nothing more to say...
$ 12.95 or Less?
« on: January 31, 2003, 07:03:40 am »

OK...I received a letter from you folks saying:

"Media Center will be $39.98, but you can save $5.00 by purchasing now. Just download the trial version and use the purchase option in the program. If you decide to switch to Media Jukebox 8.0, the 9.0 license works with it. If you own a version 8.0 license, you can upgrade to Media Center now for $12.98 or less"

I just purchased my copy of Version 8.0 last month. Media Center 9 installed over my registered Version 8 so I no longer am a registered user anymore......

I was prepared to upgrade for "$ 12.95 or less" but the ONLY option I have on your web site costs $ 34.95...NO WAY since I just purchased Version 8.0 last month.

What gives??

? >:(

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: $ 12.95 or Less?   How
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 07:24:43 am »

Here are the details:

www.mediajukebox.com/license

Live4Fun

• nothing more to say...
Re: $ 12.95 or Less?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 07:53:58 am »

Thank you....but the page you sent me to DOES NOT have any information on how to upgrade at the "$ 12.95 or less" price offered in the email I received

Whenever I click on puirchase it says I will be charged $ 34.95.  I am not going to click "OK" and trust it will be revised during the purchase process......

This happens whether I enter purchase through the program or directly on the net....

I DO NOT SEE any place to enter an "upgrade" purchase.

You folks sure do not make this easy

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: $ 12.95 or Less?
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 08:06:42 am »

did you read this part?

If you previously purchased Media Jukebox 8 and now want to upgrade to Media Center 9, make sure Media Jukebox 8 is correctly licensed with a version 8 license.  Then install Media Center 9 and select the "Buy" option from within the program. Verify the price is correct and that the product contains the word "upgrade;".
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up