INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CD Database seems to have dissappeared :((  (Read 587 times)

Tangoman

• World Citizen
  • You are nothing that you are conscious of.
CD Database seems to have dissappeared :((
« on: December 27, 2002, 05:19:19 am »

I am logging over 100 CD bought in the last 3 weeks here in BsAs. Today I was going to upload the CD info to YADB Not all 100 but about 30 CDs worth.
I was trying to figure if there is a way to do this without having to insert every CD one by one. I thought I could do this  thru the properties page.
so I tried with the first CD it seemed to work lo and behold  about 600 tracks of typing was missing. ie I put in a CD to try it the old fashioned way and no details came up. A big shock  :o. OK so I just uploadded the track details a moment before so I tried to redownload the CD details no joy .

Media Jukebox PLUS 9.0.88 -- D:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
Intel Unknown 996 MHz MMX / Memory: Total - 523 MB, Free - 335 MB

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106 / ComCtl32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 / Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106 / wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Ripping /   Drive Y:   Copy mode:ModeBurstBigBuffer   CD Type:Auto   Read speed:Max
 Digital playback: Yes /  Use YADB: No /  Get cover art: No /  Calc replay gain: Yes /  Copy volume: 32767
 Eject after ripping: No /  Play sound after ripping: No  

Burning /  No burners found.
 Test mode: No /  Eject after writing: Yes /  Direct decoding: Yes /  Two second gap: No /  Write CD-Text: Yes
 Use playback settings: No /  Normalization: None

Does this mean that I may have to type in everything again????
Not the whole  CD have gone just the CD's I have logged in the past 3 weeks.
Your help is required. I would also like to know what exactly is transmitted when this operation takes place (submit to YADB) Is the CD Toc stored and transmitted with either  track info and CD  update?

Also When I Type in this info to the CD then rip said CD some fields are empty when I select the track that has been ripped, Rating ,album artist and one custom field which I use. I would expect that all fields that are used should  transfer info to the Hard Disk file.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left. - Anon

Tangoman

• World Citizen
  • You are nothing that you are conscious of.
Re: CD Database seems to have dissappeared :((
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 11:08:51 am »

Sorry I forgot good Manners
I hope you had a good Christmas and have happy new year
Cheers Tangodude :D
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left. - Anon
Pages: [1]   Go Up