INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BIG Request: Playlists!  (Read 728 times)

nila

BIG Request: Playlists!
« on: December 23, 2002, 06:31:07 pm »

Hey :)
I know you guys have a lot on your plate and know what your doing and stuff but I am begging you guys to move this up your priority list and to sort it in a build coming up soon rather than leaving it till the end to do.
It would make SUCH a huge difference to useability.

Playlists are a HUGELY powerful and useful part of MJ yet right now they are not easy to manage or send stuff to.
Could the following things PLEASE be done sooner rather than later:

• A way to mass move, delete etc. playlists as right now it is a near impossible task to manage hundreds of playlists.

• 'Send To' Menu - This DESPERATELY needs to be made cascading to follow the organisation of the Playlists in the left tree as right now it is useless for anyone containing a lot of playlists.

• The 'sticky' Send To item that shows at the top of the list is HUGELY useful but this tool could be made SOO much more powerful by letting it mimic the XP start menu whereby we can set how many items show instead of just the one and also allow us to 'stick' items so they always show.

• The 'Drop Target' right now just copies the sticky item in the send to menu. I want to be able to set this to a playlist and have it stay to what I set it to so that I can have it as a quick permenant way to access one playlist while also being able to quickly access the sticky 'send to' target giving me two quickly accessible targets.

• ability to select a load of files, right click and choose 'tools' and then have a tool which is: export selected files to external playlist. to allow me to easily create .m3u playlists of files I want. Right now this is a laborious task.

Again - people reading this, if you think these are important to you, please voice your agreement as MJ does what it thinks is most benefecial to the most people, not just to one individual.

Lots of votes for these features mean they will give them more priority so let your opinions be voiced :)

MachineHead

Re: BIG Request: Playlists!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 12:18:07 am »

Again - people reading this

There's only so many hours in the day....

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 04:57:10 am »

And even fewer at Christmas time.

nila

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 12:35:41 pm »

Hey, I didn't say now :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up