INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Computer Bug/Request  (Read 641 times)

nila

My Computer Bug/Request
« on: December 13, 2002, 07:27:08 am »

Used the My Computer tab to move some albums around and dragged and dropped an album from one folder to another. Then noticed that the folder was being displayed as still in the original parent folder and no new one in the new parent folder so went into explorer and noticed that MJ is simply moving the file types it recognises to the new folder and not moving the whole folder.

This brings up two issues.
  • Firstly, I would lilke the files moved inside the folder they are in to the new folder when I drag a folder, if I drag a file then I just want the file moved.
  • Secondly, If I'm dragging a folder, i want ALL the contents of the folder moved, even file types MJ doesn't recognise. I dont want MJ to play the files or anything, just move it if I'm going to use it as a moving tool.

Also, another point,
    I sometimes accidentally have the options set to 'recurse' when I go into my computer, this then means it starts trying to read my whole drive when I double click the drive to open it.
    Again two points
  • I'd like MJ to do this smartly, if a folder is double clicked it opens it without recursing it, selecting the folder (single click) results in it being recursed.
  • The cancel button needs to just cancel it instantly, right now there's a lagg of a few seconds between when the cancel is pressed and when we can actually get on with doing something else. It's quite annoying.

Doof

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Farm Animal Stupid
Re: My Computer Bug/Request
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 09:13:53 am »

<insert canned response about please report bugs in the bug thread for the current release here>
Pages: [1]   Go Up