INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bug (I think) - Right-Click, Play  (Read 721 times)

Kurt Young

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Tastes like crab, talks like people.
Bug (I think) - Right-Click, Play
« on: September 29, 2002, 11:54:23 am »

Playback bug (i think) in MJ9.

Whenever I right-click on an album in my tree, and select Play, the sorting results once the tracks get to Playing Now are always inconsistent.  Double-clicking the album in the tree seems to work (and it also expands/collapses the album in the process... trippy) but right-clicking and selecting play does some weird stuff.

Shuffle is off, and my options are shown here and here

Sometimes, the tracks are sorted by artist:  Screenshot Screenshot Screenshot

Sometimes, they're sorted by track number: Screenshot (Notice that these tracks have a leading "0" on them, which is a result of me using ID3-TagIT.

Sometimes, the tracks are all in order, but they start with track 18, cycle to the end of the album, and start over. Screenshot Screenshot  This isn't due to the fact that there's over 18 tracks, though; albums with over 18 tracks still get sorted by artist.  Screenshot

The sorting is consistent on an album-by-album basis.  Cafe Del Mar 7 will always be sorted by artist.  Chef Aid will always be sorted by track, starting with 18.

:D

Media Jukebox PLUS 9.0.63
Install Path: C:\Program Files\J River\Media Jukebox\

CPU: Intel Pentium III 931 MHz MMX
Memory: Total - 1048 MB, Free - 649 MB
OS: Microsoft Windows XP  Workstation 5.1 Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)

Internet Explorer: 6.0.2800.1106
ComCtl32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shlwapi.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
Shell32.dll: 6.00.2800.1106
wnaspi32.dll: Internal ASPI Layer

Update:  It doesn't just do this on "Various Artists" albums, but on albums with all the same artist, as well.  Screenshot Screenshot

mjextman.exe /ipodsync
Pages: [1]   Go Up