INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help: weblisten downloads  (Read 3609 times)

Lucy

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Help: weblisten downloads
« on: June 23, 2003, 07:59:32 am »

How to use the Kapere plugin to download Weblisten
music?

Thank you everybody!

221bBS

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Help: weblisten downloads
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2003, 05:37:48 pm »

Do you have Kapere doenload manager install ? You'll need it to get the plugin to work...I only used it for like 10 minutes before I trashed it...not a very usefull plugin IMO

Lucy

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 04:29:36 am »

Thank you!

I could not get the plugin to work even I have installed Kapere.

I feel VERY frustrated. They only allow 2 downloads at once. Each download is only 35k per second  :o , although I am using broadband.

I think I will never use website again before I find out how to download at a faster speed...

Deivit

• I find your interest interesting...
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 06:13:37 am »

Lucy,

Try downloading with Netscape... you'll be able to get 8 downloads at a time (don't know the speed though 'cause I only have DSL 512).

Also, you can try "Leechget" download manager (freeware) and see if it gets any better. I use it but have intermitent errors... don't know if it's  a problem on my side though. To use this download manager you have to modify some settings or it will not work. Let me know if you need help with that.

What is the exact problem that you have with Kapere's plug-in? I installed it once but did not like it very much and uninstalled it. If I remember well, you had to use it in conjunction with Kapere download manager and you had to put your username and password in the plug-in window. Then, the plugin checked your history page and downloaded everything from that page... I think you have to set the first page number as #2.

ghappe

• Recent member
  • Collectors Items or Items to Collect?
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 07:10:40 am »

Hello,

I'm using the latest version of the "weblisten" plugin with Kapere and I can easaly get a dowload of 200 tracks in an unatended batch, combining Kapere with MS-IE 6.0.

It works and so can, in the mean time, can you

Greatings,

Guido
G.G.Happé

Lucy

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2003, 06:17:41 am »

I can't get the Kapere plugin to work. After I opened the plugin, I have entered my username and password and the start page as 2. It shows that 3 or 4 files downloaded but I saw nothing in my specified download directory.

I have signed a one-month service. :o

221bBS

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2003, 10:07:37 am »

I have also signed up for my 1st month and when it's over I will NOT sign up again for a very long time (maybe 2-3 years). The place is a mess!

I wish I could help BUT I have not found a download manager that works well with weblisten.com. I just use Netscape to download the music.

Lucy

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2003, 02:35:06 am »

Oh yes, as Dev said, netscape allows 8 downloads at once. I am now using netscape to deal with websliten.

Still, the site had better to develop a download manager.

:-*

ghappe

• Recent member
  • Collectors Items or Items to Collect?
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2003, 12:38:11 am »

Hello all,

I'm using the weblisten.exe dated 05-21-2003 size 625.152 and it runs perfect, day after day.

What you should try is, to select albums to download in your browser, remember on witch pagenumbers they are, close your browser, and than start the weblisten.exe.

Also don't forget to set Kapere (latest version) for monitoring browserclicks.

Hope this helps, cource i can download about 400 tracks every 24 hours with little or no manual interaction.

Kind greetings,

Guido Happé
G.G.Happé
Pages: [1]   Go Up