INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC9 losing Audible bookmarks?  (Read 1823 times)

thtv01

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
MC9 losing Audible bookmarks?
« on: August 19, 2003, 09:20:26 am »

I'm trying out MC9 because I thought that it was suppose to support the bookmarks for Audible files. I've tried several different ways and each time all bookmarks get wiped out.
I'm using MC9 version 9.0.180 with IPOD plugin 9.0.38.
My IPOD is a 20 gig 2nd gen version with the new 1.3 update.

My first mistake was...I loaded all of my music files to the IPOD with MC9 and then loaded my Audible files using AM. That really screwed things up. I had to use the 'Rebuild IPOD DB' function in MC9 for all of my files to show on the IPOD again.
So I figured that MC9 and AM couldn't be used together.

So I then completly restored the IPOD with the IPOD 1.3 restore/update. Then went through the MC9 format process and sync'ed all my MP3's and Audible files using just MC9. All files uploaded just fine but the bookmarks still continue to be lost every time I upload any new files using just MC9.

The only thing that I use AM for is to do the actual download of the Audible file from their website. And when I do that I do NOT have the IPOD connected because I know that it will try to sync.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or am I using the wrong version of MC9 or wrong IPOD plugin?
Or is MC9 just not capable of saving the bookmarks yet?

I'm using the 30 day trial version and don't want to buy until I get this figured out.

Thanks to anyone that can provide some insight into this problem.

Mod - please close this post.  I moved it to the MC9 forum under IPOD problems.  Thanks

Pages: [1]   Go Up